1. CBL is under no obligation to provide accurate or updated information/ data/contents on website. It exercises
it own discretion with respect to timelines on the basis of which information is updated. This may result in the
current/latest not being displayed on the website. Hence this information may not be an accurate representation
of the actual filings, press releases, earnings releases, financials, industry news, stock quotes, etc.
2. The content displayed on the website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to sell investments
or make deposits in any country to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an invitation or solicitation
in such country. CBL retains the absolute right to determine eligibility for subscription to any of the Services
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice. Persons accessing these
pages should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
3. CBL undertakes that due care and diligence has been undertaken with respect to the materials displayed on
the website, however CBL does not provide any warranty/ guarantee, express or implied with regards the
accuracy/completeness of the information. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security,
accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information
4. CBL provides unique ID and password for carrying out transactions in your account. The browser asks you to
replace this password immediately at the time of your first login. You are also advised to ensure secrecy of your
password as well as change the same on a timely basis.
5. Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect
data transmission. CBL is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may
affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
6. The content and information contained within our website or delivered to you in connection with your use of
our website is the property of CBL and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and
logos (the "Trade Marks") that are used and displayed on our website include registered and unregistered Trade
Marks of us and other third parties. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting any license or right
to use any Trade Marks displayed on our website. We retain all proprietary rights on our website. Users are
prohibited from using the same without written permission of CBL or such other parties. The materials on this
website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a
retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed, or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes
without the CBL's prior written consent.
7. Transactions between you and CBL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India,
without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction
between customer and Centrumbroking.com or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these
agreement or transaction shall be filed only in the Competent Courts of Mumbai alone and the customer hereby
agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
8. No refunds will be available to any of the services.
If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned above, you should exit the site.